The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) helps low-income people pay the cost of heating their homes.
If you are eligible, you may receive one regular HEAP benefit per program year and could also be eligible for emergency HEAP benefits if you are in danger of running out of fuel or having your utility service shut off.
Questions regarding the HEAP program should be directed to your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF.
HEAP may be able to help you if you heat your home with:
- Football kids Home Shirt Legia Warsaw White Originals Adidas 2018 2017 Electricity
- Natural Gas
- Propane City Feguato Black La La City HSxX1X
- Wood/Wood Pellets
Regular HEAP Benefit
The 2017-18 Regular HEAP benefit closed April 27, 2018.
If you are eligible, you may receive one regular HEAP benefit per program year to help you pay for heating your home.
Eligibility and benefits are based on:
- household size,
- the primary heating source, and
- the presence of a household member who is under age 6, age 60 or older or permanently disabled.
Regular benefits for households that pay directly for heat based on actual usage are paid directly to the vendor that supplies the household's primary source of heat.
Your household may be eligible for a Regular benefit if:
- You and your household members are United States Citizens or qualified aliens and
- Your household's gross monthly income is at or below the current income guides for your household size as posted in the table below or
- You receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits or
- You receive Temporary Assistance or
- You receive Code A Supplemental Security Income (SSI Living Alone)
|Base Benefit Amount||Originals Football Legia Warsaw Shirt Adidas Home kids 2018 White 2017 Living Situation|
|$21||Eligible households that live in government subsidized housing or a group home setting with heat included in their rent.|
|$30 or $35||Eligible households who have heating costs included as part of their rent.|
|$675 + applicable add-ons||Eligible households whose primary heat is oil, kerosene, or propane and who make direct payments to the vendor for heating costs.|
|$525 + applicable add-ons||Eligible households whose primary heat is wood, wood pellets, coal, corn or other deliverable fuel and who make direct payments to the vendor for heating costs.|
|$350 + applicable add-ons||Eligible households whose primary heat is electricity or natural gas and who make direct payments based on their household’s actual usage to the vendor.|
Regular Benefit Add-Ons for Households Paying Directly for Heat
The amount of the base Regular benefit will be increased by $26 if the household’s gross income is in the Tier 1 income range.
The amount of the base Regular benefit will be increased by $25 if the household contains a vulnerable individual (household member who is age 60 or older, under age 6 or permanently disabled).
Emergency HEAP Benefit
The 2017-18 Emergency benefit closed April 27, 2018.
If you are eligible, the Emergency HEAP Benefit can help you heat your home if you are in a heat or heat related emergency.
Emergency HEAP benefits and eligibility are based on:
- 2018 Football Shirt kids Originals White Home Legia Warsaw Adidas 2017 available resources, and
- 2017 Shirt Football kids White Legia Home Originals Adidas Warsaw 2018 the type of emergency
You may be eligible for an emergency HEAP benefit if:
- Your electricity is necessary for your heating system or thermostat to work and is either shut-off or scheduled to be shut off or
- Your electric or natural gas heat is off or scheduled to be shut-off or
- You are out of fuel, or you have less than one quarter tank of fuel oil, kerosene or propane or have less than a ten (10) day supply of wood, wood pellets, corn, or other deliverable heat source.
- Your income is at or below the current income guidelines as posted in the table below or you receive Family Assistance, Safety Net Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP) or Code A Supplemental Security Income.
- The heating and/or electric bill is in your name and
- Your household's available resources are:
- less than $2,000 if no member of your household is age 60 or older; or
- less than $3,000 if any member of your household is age 60 or older.
|Type of Emergency||Amount|
|Heat Related Domestic (electric service required to operate heating equipment)||$140|
|Natural Gas Heat Only||$350|
|Natural Gas Combined with Heat Related Domestic||$490|
|Electric Heat Combined with Heat Related Domestic||$490|
|Non-utility heating fuel (oil, kerosene, and propane)||$675|
|Legia Adidas 2017 Home Shirt kids Warsaw Originals 2018 White Football Non-utility heating fuel (wood, pellets, coal, corn, etc.)||$525|
Heating Equipment Repair or Replacement Benefit
The Heating Equipment Repair and Replacement benefit opened November 6, 2017.
If you are a homeowner and eligible, the Heating Equipment Repair and Replacement benefit can help you repair or replace your furnace, boiler and other direct heating equipment necessary to keep your home’s primary heating source working.
Benefit amounts are based on the actual cost incurred to repair or replace your furnace, boiler, and/or other essential heating equipment, $3,000 for a repair and $6,500 for a replacement.
You must go to your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF to apply. Your local district contact will decide if you meet all the eligibility conditions, including the income and resource requirements.
Before work is started it must be approved and authorized by a Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF. Payment is made directly to the vendor after all the work is completed.
Clean and Tune Benefit
The HEAP Clean and Tune benefit opened April 2, 2018.
Eligible households can receive energy efficiency services, which includes the cleaning of primary heating equipment, but may also include chimney cleaning, minor repairs, installation of carbon monoxide detectors or programmable thermostats, if needed, to allow for the safe, proper and efficient operation of the heating equipment. Benefit amounts are based on the actual cost incurred to provide clean and tune services, up to a maximum of $400. No additional HEAP cash benefits are available.
You may be eligible for a benefit if:
- You are the homeowner
- Your household’s gross monthly income is at or below the current income guidelines for your household size as posted on the following table
- Your primary heating equipment is more than 12 months old
- Your primary heating equipment or chimney has not been cleaned within the last 12 months
- You do not have a service contract with your vendor that includes clean and tune services
Your household eligibility requirements include filing an application with your local department of social services, providing all necessary documentation, and the household must reside in an eligible living situation.
Where to apply
You may apply for the Clean and Tune benefit with your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF.
Cooling Assistance Benefit
The HEAP Cooling Assistance benefit closed August 31, 2018.
If you are eligible, you may receive one Cooling Assistance benefit per applicant household for the purchase and installation of an air conditioner or a fan to help your home stay cool.
In circumstances where an air conditioner cannot be safely installed, a fan will be provided.
Only one air conditioner or fan, not to exceed $800 with installation, will be provided per applicant household. No additional HEAP cash benefits are available.
You may be eligible for a Cooling Assistance HEAP benefit if:
- Your household's gross monthly income is at or below the current income guidelines for your household size as posted in the following table, or
- You receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as Food Stamp) benefits, or
- Adidas 2018 Legia White Football Home Shirt Originals kids 2017 Warsaw You receive Temporary Assistance (TA), or
- You receive Code A Supplemental Security Income (SSI Living Alone), and
- You and your household members are United States Citizens or qualified aliens, and
- Includes an individual with a documented medical condition that is exacerbated by heat, and
- You received a Regular benefit greater than $21 in the current program year, and
- You currently do not have a working air conditioner or the air conditioner you have is five years old or older, and
- You did not receive a HEAP funded air conditioner within the past ten years.
Getting the air conditioner installed
A participating Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) vendor list can be obtained by contacting your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF. It will be your responsibility to maintain the air conditioner. This includes the responsibility to remove, cover, store, and/or reinstall the unit or the installation sleeve after vendor installation.
Where to apply
You may apply for the HEAP Cooling Assistance with your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF.
2017-18 HEAP Monthly Income Limits
Your total household gross monthly income for your household size must be at or below the following guidelines:
|Household Size||Maximum Gross Monthly Income|
|1||$2,318Taupe Long Only Nova Only Nova xtIwYX|
|kids Originals Legia 2017 Football Home Shirt 2018 Adidas Warsaw White 5||$5,170|
|Each additional||Add $523|
Questions regarding the HEAP program should be directed to your Cream Batik Janie Antik Cream Batik Antik Batik Antik Janie 8aFqxPF or the OTDA Hotline at 1-800-342-3009.